So last week I jumped into the 52 List Blog Linkup that had me reflecting on all the hardships and life experiences that have made me who I am. Self reflection is always difficult for me as it tends to make me focus on the many different ways those who were suppose to love and protect me instead turned their back on me and abandoned me. However, this week is doing the exact opposite. Instead, I get to focus on those things that leave me feeling safe. Even with all the chaos in today's world, these things always seem to help me feel safe, secure and loved.
Have a list of your own you'd like to link up?? Head over to Chasing Slow and link up your own list.
Things/Placed That Makes Me Feel Safe
1. My Husband
2. Cuddled in bed (preferably with #1) wrapped in the covers
3. A hot bubble bath with a good book
4. Reading God's Word
5. Running my fingers through the soft, warm fur of my cat and feeling her purring.
6. Out in Nature
7. Knowing I own and can operate a firearm.
8. Knowing I can change a flat tire on my car
9. The warm sunshine on my skin
10. Disney World