Saturday, March 26, 2016
Happy 8th Birthday Ashleigh
It's always bittersweet watching your children grow up. Especially when it's your baby. Ashleigh is the youngest and while she almost got to be the "big sister" to a younger brother here on earth, it just wasn't mean to be. She is my last and is the epitome of the baby of the family.
Today, Ashleigh turns 8. Sometimes I wonder if she's actually a teenager in a small body as she has all the sass and spunk of a teenage girl, but no, she is indeed only 8. But what a whirlwind those 8 years have been.
I have enjoyed watching her grow from a babbling baby, to a wobbly toddler into the spitfire she is today. Today she is halfway to sweet 16 and I can only imagine what the next 8 years will bring.
Happy Birthday Princess.
20 Questions with Ashleigh
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your favorite toy?
3. What is your favorite fruit?
Apples, bananas and grapes
4. What is your favorite TV show?
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
Ravioli or Mac and Cheese
6. What is your favorite outfit??
My black tights with my Pink/Black dress or my black/white/pink butterfly shirt.
7. What is your favorite game?
Popcorn or cookies
9. What is your favorite animal?
10. What is your favorite song?
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
11. What is your favorite book?
Alexander and the Wind Up Mouse by Leo Lionni
12. What is your favorite Subject in school?
Grapevine (Bible Study) and English
13. What is your favorite sport?
Hockey and Football
14. What is your favorite thing to have for breakfast?
15. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Play at the park
16. What is your favorite drink?
17. What is your favorite holiday?
Easter and Christmas
18. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
My pillow and my stuffed cat, stuffed fox, a stuffed dog and a few cats and my Mickey and Minnie
19. What is my favorite thing to have for dinner?
Thanksgiving turkey, Domino's Pizza, Fry Bread, chips, tacos, spinach.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be be the boss so I can tell people what to do because I don't want Alyssa or Garrett to pick on me and tell me what to do anymore. I want to tell them what to do.