The first day of fall is right around the corner. I personally love falltime - apple cider, colorful leaves, pumpkins and pumpkin spice EVERYTHING!! I love the dropping temperatures after dealing with a summer of triple digit numbers. I love to open the window and just enjoy the chilly nights in the desert.
For week 36 for the 52 Lists Blog Hop, we were asked to come up with our Autumn Bucket List.
- visit the local farm for Fall Fest and take a hayride to the pumpkin patch
- sit on the patio with my husband drinking warmed spiced cider
- bake a perfect loaf of pumpkin seed bread
- enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving meal of my husbands awesome turkey, indian fry bread and hominy
- sit by the firepit and just enjoy family time
- nature walks with the kids
- start putting more "autumny" (is that a word?) oils in my living room diffuser
- eat the perfect honeycrisp apple
- decorate the house for Halloween
- bake fall pies (apple/pumpkin)
- watch the opening night game for the Colorado Avalanche!!
- decorating pumpkins
- fall festivals
- celebrate my husband's and my son's birthday