I love winter.. The cooler weather, the chance of snow, the crisp air. My husband is a sun bum but I am a snow bunny deep in my soul. It's one of the reasons I hate living in the high desert as much as I do - too much sun and not enough cool nights where I can just open the windows and enjoy the cool night air.
This week, for the 52 lists blog hop from Beauty full Slow, participants were asked to share their winter bucket lists - things they hope to accomplish during the winter season. While many of these we accomplish several times during the winter months, they will forever be part of my winter bucket list.
- Lots of hot chocolate and marshmallows
- special winter popcorn with marshmallows, m&m mini's and chocolate drizzles.
- sledding and playing in the snow up in Techachapi
- reading all 12 Left Behind books before Spring
- Buy a new pair of flannel/fleece pajamas
- make suet feeders for the birds
- nature hikes in the desert (it's too hot in the summer months)
- put out the air mattress with the electric blanket and a thermos of coffee and watch the Geminids meteor shower (we will actually be doing this tomorrow night even though the moon will spoil the view)
Yeah, it's not a huge list lol
How fun to watch the meteor shower!ReplyDelete
I love your list - cozy, comforting, and inspiring. Happy winter!ReplyDelete